We're looking for a sales expert providing travel advice, reservations solutions and partner offers in a contact center environment.
Empowered to make creative decisions, using tools and market insight that will
deliver on the unique travel needs of our guests, to drive revenue for our hotel partners and customer brand loyalty. Passionate for learning and developing to be the best in an ever-evolving role.
The main purpose of the InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG®) is to create Great Hotels Guests Love®. With 710,000 rooms in over 5,000 hotels in nearly 100 countries is IHG one of the most prestigious and well-known hotel brands in the world. The 12 great, distinctive hotel brands are offering distinctive experiences to each different client allowing everyone a great night’s sleep.
• Provide an industry-leading voice reservation experience by handling contacts via phone and other mediums to match products with guest needs resulting in revenue generation, brand preference and customer loyalty;
• Provide a seamless customer experience through effective use of information and tools. Answering questions regarding prices, hotel details, reservation or payment conditions;
• Assist guests with all questions relating to “pre”, “in” or “post travel” concerns;
• Seek opportunities to improve individual and team performance. Help team and colleagues stay motivated and deliver on goals.
French Hotel Reservation & Sales Specialist (m/f) Lisbon (Apoio ao cliente)
Lisboa (Localização Lisboa)
|Estudos mínimos||Ensino Secundário|
|Requisitos mínimos||Your Profile
• Native level of written and verbal communication skills in French;
• Good knowledge of the English language;
• High school diploma or higher (preferred);
• Hotel/travel experience desired;
• Previous call center experience in a sales and/or customer service capacity;
• Strong customer service skills;
• Good communication skills;
• Social intelligence – empathy, self-awareness, cultural sensitivity;
• Strong web-based navigation skills;
• Ability to embrace technological and organizational changes;
• Ability to use tools and resources to represent the geographical needs of the caller.
• Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Intensive training and integration phase;
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
• Reimbursement of your initial flight costs after 9 months* and airport pick up*;
• Annually complimentary return flight to your home country (within Europe);*
• Possibility to live in one of our company apartments*;
• Complimentary organized sport activities and events.
*for candidates who relocate to Lisbon
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.
Leitura: Nivel língua nativa /
Escrita: Nivel língua nativa /
Conversa: Nivel língua nativa
Inglês ( Leitura: Nivel médio / Escrita: Nivel médio / Conversa: Nivel médio )
|Tipo de contrato||Contrato a termo certo|
|Horário de trabalho||Disponibilidade Total|
Inscreve-te nas mais de 20 oportunidades de emprego na área da saúde disponíveis nos hospitais e centros José de Mello Saúde através dos portais da rede Trabalhando PortugalLer artigo completo
A Universia Portugal está a recrutar para a Johnson & Johnson a tempo inteiro recém-licenciado em Gestão, Marketing, Economia ou similar. Entrada imediata!Ler artigo completo
Informática e Gestão de Redes, vendas, Hotelaria e Restauração constituem as áreas de formação dos Cursos do Sistemas de Aprendizagem para as quais Fundação da Juventude abre inscrições para o ano leLer artigo completo