Ofertas de emprego
Online Marketing Adviser (Hebrew)
Publicidade / Marketing/ Relações Públicas
Vagas : 10
You want to start your career with Digital Marketing? Do you like online advertising and new technologies?
If you are motivated, creative and open-minded, we might have the perfect job for you!
Start your career in digital marketing in an innovative and international company that is still working as a start-up.
Do you have new ideas? Tell them! Every minute changes are made and you can have an efficient and innovative influence.
Make a new international experience in sunny Lisbon.
Looking for a job in sales or customer service? Both options are open to you! Your main tasks are:
- You have your own portfolio of business customers and your own schedule.
- Analyze the problems and/or inquiries of business customers and solve them via chat, mail & phone.
- Advice on online marketing products and strategies as well as the implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Support business customers in recovering account information and making payments.
- Identify sales opportunities and sell products to customers.
- Adaptation of existing processes to develop alternative solutions or to solve critical or more complex processes and take them to the next level.
- Achieve high customer satisfaction with a focus on quality and results.
- Contract type: a long-term fixed-term contract for 12 months, which can be renewed every year.
- Working hours: Sun - Thur 7 to 16h (40h/week)
- Training: 5 weeks incl. Google Ads certification (useful for future employers)
- Salary conditions (*) - 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1.400 €. gross/month +
b) without accommodation: 1.700€ gross/month + monthly bonus
(*) Compensation of training time if successful: 50% of your hourly wage (lower taxes)
- For international candidates:
• Reimbursement of your initial flight costs after 9 months
• Pick up from the airport
• Annual return ticket to your home country (within the EU)
• Help with paperwork, opening a bank account, etc. on your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking courses, sports activities and social events organized by the company.
- Real career opportunities in various career paths
This project is not for you? Send us your resume anyway, we have many other possibilities that we can discuss with you!
- You have a mother tongue level in Hebrew + a good English level (at least B2).
- You have completed secondary school or already have a Bachelor-degree.
- You already have experience in customer service or sales.
- You are familiar with social media.
- You are a strategic thinker.
- You strive for excellence and professionalism.
- You have excellent communication and listening skills.
- You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities.
Escrever: Bilingue - Falar : Bilingue - Compreender : Bilingue
Escrever: Avançado - Falar : Avançado - Compreender : Avançado