Ofertas de emprego
Empresário / Profissional independente
Vagas : 1
Uniplaces is building a trusted, global brand for students. We believe in empowering student mobility and we have started by making the process of finding accommodation easier. We’re solving real life pains and we’re backed by top tier investors such as Atomico, Octopus Investments, Shilling Capital Partners and Caixa Capital to help us achieve this better and faster.
We are an internationally minded company with an extremely talented team and global ambitions. Our decisions are driven by our core values of Passion, Impact, Trust and Team Spirit - with which we aim at having a company where everyone feels accountable and empowered to achieve their full potential.
Join us and access the same cool office perks that any Uniplacer has access to, from fresh fruit to free hot drinks, massages, in-house gym, and much more.
What can you expect from this experience?
- Support the People & Culture Team and the CEO on general tasks (administrative duties whenever necessary)
- Schedule, prepare and provide support to Leadership Meetings
- Secretary duties (answering the phone, receiving people in the office/contact with external suppliers and partners, such as building administration, equipment technical support, office cleaning, building condominium, Portuguese state institutes)
- Operational support regarding facilities(responsible for the inventory, stationery, procurement and administration of the office)
- Schedule, prepare and provide support to the different departments
- Manage daily calendars (meeting room, for example)
- Correspondence support (dealing with official communication, such as incoming and outgoing emails and letters, initial processing of services bills);
This is why you’ll love this job:
Through our intensive training and hands-on experience with insights from our most senior employees, you’ll learn how to pitch like a boss and sell like the Wolf of Wall Street;
Meeting people from all around the world on a daily basis, really feeling you’re helping landlords getting their properties known and fully booked;
A company culture that is people-driven and that focuses on personal development and training to help you tap your talent into its full extent;
Access to a pool of talent that is hard to find. Your stakeholders and peers will come from world class backgrounds and will have stepped up within Uniplaces. You’ll find mentors and role models;
Working in Lisbon, one of the coolest up and coming start-up hubs in Europe, where the sun always shines and the seafood is delicious.
What else do you need to know?
The role is based in Lisbon;
You will have a 6 months Internship contract;
For this position, we do not sponsor working visas, but we offer a relocation package in case you are not in Portugal.
- Excellent communication Skills
- Ability to prioritise well
- High level of service orientation in dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Proficiency in English
- Other languages will be a plus
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge
Escrever: Avançado - Falar : Avançado - Compreender : Avançado