Ofertas de emprego
Vagas : 1
Penguin Formula is an international software house that delivers software development to its corporate customers by providing highly skilled, communicative IT professionals to build their customized products through outsourcing, nearshoring and turn-key projects’ solutions.
How do we differentiate ourselves? By investing in the professional growth and personal care of our software developers. We provide them with a premium service so that they can do the same for our customers.
Our talented team holds software engineers and sales experts, spread across offices in Europe and South America, and we represent a go-getting and driven company who aims to be the inspiring software house, knowing our future relies on IT.
Penguins stand for growth, support, dynamic, companionship and communication and we’re looking for a tech-savvy IT Recruiter to join team Penguin in Brazil. Our office is located in the heart of São Paulo (SP Business Center) and we work mainly for the European market.
Now, here’s what it takes:
Perform higher level Recruitment & Selection processes by identifying, selecting and hiring qualified candidates, as well as managing their admission and on-boarding in the Company.
- Manage the full candidate life-cycle taking into account technical skills, Penguin Formula’s values and behavioral competencies
- Create job ads for new hiring needs, publishing them on different IT and/ or generic job portals
- Ensure active sourcing and researching of potential candidates through databases, social media and employee referrals
- Screen applications and deliver shortlists of candidates
- Schedule telephone/ videocall/ face-to-face interviews and select valid candidates for technical interviews
- Guarantee the candidates’ follow-up, providing them with feedback regarding the selection processes’ status
- Partner with Hiring Managers, working closely with Management and Sales area to deliver the best candidates
- Manage the candidates’ database, making sure its updates
- Report Recruitment & Selection KPI’s to the Management team
- Organize and facilitate our company’s onboarding procedures for new hires in Brazil by communicating values, policies and position details, while assuring to gather and process necessary paperwork (e.g. contracts, agreements, official forms, among others)
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Human Resources or similar
- At least, 3 years of previous working experience as an IT Recruiter
- Knowledge of Brazilian labor law and practices
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel
- Excellent communication, writing and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to establish steady cross-functional relationships
- Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines
- Creativity, self-motivation, a solid work ethic and sense of confidentiality
- International mindset and people enthusiast
Our Mandatory Requirements
- Full Proficiency in English
- Availability for international traveling
Ready to join team Penguin Formula?!
If you are looking for a fast-paced multinational company and have a desire to make part of our growth journey, send us your application in English.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Escrever: Avançado - Falar : Avançado - Compreender : Avançado
- Excel: Médio