Ofertas de emprego
Estágio profissional/Bolsa de Estágio
Vagas : 1
Uniplaces is building a trusted, global brand for students. We believe in empowering student mobility and we have started by making the process of finding accommodation easier. We’re solving real-life pains and we’re backed by top tier investors such as Atomico, Octopus Investments, Shilling Capital Partners and Caixa Capital to help us achieve this better and faster.
We are an internationally minded company with an extremely talented team and global ambitions. Our decisions are driven by our core values of Passion, Impact, Trust and Team Spirit - with which we aim at having a company where everyone feels accountable and empowered to achieve their full potential.
About the People & Culture Team:
The People & Culture team is at the heart of Uniplaces, playing a central role in supporting all Uniplacers throughout their journey with us - from finding amazing talent to developing and enabling them to become rock stars. Our mission is to implement People practices & processes that meet the company’s present and future needs, as we combine our passion for people with the business acumen and mindset.
Help find the best talent in the world to join our teams and support sustainable growth for Uniplaces. We’re on a mission to change the way students experience their time abroad and to achieve this we need to find incredibly talented people to join us.
This is where you come in - your job will be to run sourcing and recruitment efforts. This includes working directly with the Talent Acquisition Lead and the various business teams to interview candidates (via phone, skype and in person), collect feedback and understand candidate potential.
It’s not an easy job but it is pivotal in supporting the short and long term strategy of Uniplaces - you will recruit across the teams, both national and international.
Some of your daily tasks will be:
Give your contribute on the lifecycle of recruitment and candidate experience for technical roles: develop job descriptions, interview lineups, source candidates, screen resumes, interview candidates;
Strategise multiple methods of building talent pipeline including active searches, passive searches and events/sourcing campaigns;
Establish recruitment requirements alongside with Hiring Managers, aligning recruitment with the company’s business needs;
Help with some other People & Culture daily tasks, both operational and strategic, such as admin tasks and events prep.
What can you expect from this experience and why will you love it?
A lot of your day will be spent dealing with requests and inquiries from partners from all over the world. To be able to thrive in a startup environment, you have to be the type of person who feels comfortable going up to someone and communicating face to face, over the phone or in writing, and you get a thrill out of creative problem-solving!
Join us and access the same cool office perks that any Uniplacer has access to, from fresh fruit to free hot drinks, massages, in-house gym, and much more.
- Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or something related;
- Experience in recruitment is a plus;
- Fluency in Portuguese and English (written and spoken) is mandatory.
Your Style :
- Availability for a 6-12 months internship;
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, in order to partner not only with candidates but also with Hiring Managers;
Resilience to spend some time talking to different candidates from all over the world.
- Comunicação e Artes: Criação, Produção e Marketing das Artes
- Ciências da Comunicação
- Gestão de Marketing
- Comunicação Aplicada: Marketing, Publicidade e Relações Públicas
- Gestão de Marketing e Publicidade
- Gestão de Recursos Humanos
- Psicologia Social e do Trabalho
- Ciências da Comunicação: Jornalismo, Assessoria, Multimédia
- Gestão de Recursos Humanos (regime pós-laboral)
- Gestão de Recursos Humanos e Comportamento Organizacional
- Gestão de Recursos Humanos e Organização Estratégica
- Ciências da Comunicação e Marketing
- Gestão de Empresas + Marketing, Publicidade e Relações Públicas
- Gestão de Recursos Humanos e Organização Estratégica + Gestão de Empresas
- Ciência Política e Relações Internacionais
- Comunicação e Relações Públicas
- Ciências da Comunicação + Marketing, Publicidade e Relações Públicas
- Psicologia + Gestão de Recursos Humanos e Organização Estratégica
- Ciência Política e Relações Internacionais
- Ciências da Comunicação – Comunicação Estratégica
- Criatividade e Inovação Empresarial
- Gestão de Hotelaria e Turismo
- Gestão de Empresas Turísticas e Hoteleiras
- Gestão (regime nocturno)
- Gestão (pós-laboral)
- Administração e Marketing
- Recursos Humanos
Escrever: Avançado - Falar : Avançado - Compreender : Avançado
Escrever: Língua Nativa - Falar : Língua Nativa - Compreender : Língua Nativa
- Instituto Politécnico de Lisboa
- Instituto Superior de Gestão
- Instituto Superior de Psicologia Aplicada
- Universidade Católica Portuguesa
- Instituto Politécnico de Leiria
- Universidade Católica do Porto - Católica Porto Business School
- ISCTE - Instituto Universitário de Lisboa
- Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestão
- Universidade Católica do Porto - Faculdade de Economia e Gestão
- Universidade Europeia | IPAM | IADE
- Escola Superior de Hotelaria e Turismo do Estoril
- Universidade Católica de Lisboa